Android TV Nuevos elementos en la biblioteca desconocido.

jochob

You could certainly try installing right over top of what you currently have.  No need to uninstall.

2 hours ago, cayars said:

You could certainly try installing right over top of what you currently have.  No need to uninstall.

I did, and still the same :(

20 minutes ago, Luke said:

5 minutes ago, Luke said:

Are you able to update to a newer version of android?

I'm afraid not. It depends on the brand, and there is no update for 2 years... 

Ok in order to solve this, we'll have to test on this device ourselves. I'm not sure when we might be able to test on this older device.

All right, there is no rush at all. When you are able to, only let me know to schedule a date.

Thank you all for taking the trouble. 

Is there a way to downgrade the server? I've installed v.4.5.2.0 and with the previous version I remember all worked properly... I'd like to try it out if it is possible. 

What you have to watch with downgrades is any changes that might have happened with new code.  If you have your database files from 4.5.2.0 you can safely restore that version but if not it might not be worth the risk.

17 minutes ago, Luke said:

Are you saying this worked on an older version?

Yes, it worked properly since I installed it... I remember install it about July, and since then, if I'm not mistaken only one update was released. 

Sorry for being stubborn, but is there a way to download and install a previous version of the android server?

Because I've been running some test, and uninstalled the server, an reinstall the beta versions available. But now the problem happens in all my library. 

I think, installing that previous version and setting the server up again will work for me, as it was before... 😬 But I can't find them anywhere. 

Thank you! 

Edited by jochob

Hi. Have you tried just re-installing the current version?  It looks like things are missing from your install.

Yes I did. Someone told me that before an still the same. 

I'm looking for the server available about July when I first installed the server and all worked fine for me. 

Hi, Typically only the current release and beta versions are available as older versions may not work with newer clients and vice versa.

If there is a problem in a release version it's better to identify the issue so it can be fixed.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, Typically only the current release and beta versions are available as older versions may not work with newer clients and vice versa.

If there is a problem in a release version it's better to identify the issue so it can be fixed.

It's a shame.  I'll hope then that you can identify the bug.

This could be in part because of the older version of Android being used.  If you haven't gotten an update in over 2 years that problematic in itself and probably not the best OS to be running your media server on.

I understand, but right now I'm not able to change my OS to run my server on... And since once was possible on this device I hope the issue is solvable. 

43 minutes ago, Luke said:

Have you tried installing 4.4.3 again?

I've been trying look for that specific file to try it on, but I couldn't find it yet. 

@cayars told me in previous  post, that it would be useless, but I'd like to give it a try. It'd be nice if I can find a place when I can download it.

Thank you! 

Edited by jochob

I don't think I said it wouldn't help.  I was saying that doing an OS upgrade would be the first things I'd do as 2 years without an update is a long time.  
I don't know for sure but think you might have a compatibility issue right now between Emby/OS/Device.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, cayars said:

That's the post I was taking about... , it is more than possible that my English tricked me and I missunderstood it, if it is the case, I apologise for that. 

Edited by jochob
  • Like 1