Android TV Nuevos elementos en la biblioteca desconocido.

jochob

Buenos días,

Espero ser capaz de explicar bien el problema. 

Llevo tiempo usando este magnífico software, pero desde hace días y sin tocar ninguna configuración, al menos queriendo, cuando trato de descargar cualquier peli/serie, ya sea en inglés o español os cuento lo que pasa.

La biblioteca lo reconoce perfectamente en todos los dispositivos, pero en algunos no los reproduce y en otros si... Por ejemplo en mi teléfono móvil si, pero en el Android TV stick de xiaomi no (a no ser que lo reproduzca en un reproductor externo, que entonces si que lo reproduce), en el proyector a través del addon de kodi sí que lo reproduce pero desde la app de emby no.... Me tiene loco perdido ya no sé por qué :)

He podido averiguar, que los elementos que no reproduce en la pantalla previa a la reproducción el formato de video y audio del archivo no los reconoce... No se por qué y si tendrá algo que ver, cuando siempre lo hice igual y sin problema. (adjunto fotos de lo que comento). Ahira mismo cualquier cosa que añado a la biblioteca, sale con formato de vídeo desconocido. 

Eso es todo... Espero que hayáis podido entender.... 😬 

Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda. Leyendo éste foro he aprendido bastante. 

Saludos! 

IMG_20201031_102623.jpg

IMG_20201031_102640.jpg

Hi, Try and refresh that item.

Then upload a screenshot of the bottom of the detail screen for that item showing the meta-data..

42 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, Try and refresh that item.

Then upload a screenshot of the bottom of the detail screen for that item showing the meta-data..

First of all thank you for taking the trouble to help me. 

When you say refresh, I understand, rescan that library again, isn't it? 

If I'm not mistaken, I did it, and it seems to be the same.

And regarding the screenshot, I can't find a detail screen of the meta-data... 😬 Sorry. At least nothing is showed at the bottom of it... 

And that happens not only with that item, it happens with with every item since I noticed a couple of days ago... 

Thanks again. 

16041456747126081320576033310982.thumb.jpg.a1ab08c5c797cf217222e61b1a7c1b6e.jpg.. 

Edited by jochob

6 hours ago, jochob said:

OK I'll try it when I have a computer, I don't have one near right now. 

Please let us know how this goes. Thanks.

Hi guys, 

thanks again for helping me.

I do refresh te library from a web browser, and it remains the same. I´m not sure if the screenshot 1 is the one which @cayars wanted, if it´s not please guide me to give you what yo need.

Screenshot 2 is the message I get when I try to play it from the web browser.

As I said before, when I try to play them from my android phone or an android proyector under kodi addon, I have no probems, but when I try to do it from, for example, an android tv stick or LG TV I can´t play them. And what drives me crazy is that other files don´t have any issues...

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

3 minutes ago, vdatanet said:

Quizás un log del servidor sería útil.

El servidor lo tengo en un Android TV box, pero no sabría la ruta... 😬 

¿Debería tratar de reproducir y una vez salgan los errores buscar el archivo del log y compartirlo, no? 

Gracias! 

vdatanet
1 minute ago, jochob said:

El servidor lo tengo en un Android TV box, pero no sabría la ruta... 😬 

¿Debería tratar de reproducir y una vez salgan los errores buscar el archivo del log y compartirlo, no? 

Gracias! 

Desde aquí, jo empezaría con el log del servidor, parece que el problema está en la identificación de los archivos y tengo la impresión que se trata de un problema de permisos, pero eso es especular, hace falta ver el log del servidor.

681701904_Capturadepantalla2020-10-31alas21_56_22.thumb.png.16fb050b227da8bc2d7912770c62c6a2.png

1 minute ago, cayars said:

I was looking for this info when logged in as the admin on the detail page

image.thumb.png.009a42c54e28c03f455f0d9b4b2ea4ee.png

That is not there for him because it appears we are not able to discover any media streams in these items.  You can see in his image nothing but the path is there.

The message in the Android TV app indicates no valid media sources (video) were delivered by the server.

Getting an example of one of these items might help us tell what is wrong with them.

Thanks.

vdatanet
6 minutes ago, cayars said:

I was looking for this info when logged in as the admin on the detail page

image.thumb.png.009a42c54e28c03f455f0d9b4b2ea4ee.png

As he is able to see the filename, he's an admin. I suppose it's an identification problem during scan. A server log would be useful. Media info using an external program also would be useful.

Edited by vdatanet

Both you guys are right.  @jochob can you pm me a copy of this file for us to take a look at?

Or can we arrange to do remote support session and I can take a look at the file on your system?

8 minutes ago, cayars said:

Both you guys are right.  @jochob can you pm me a copy of this file for us to take a look at?

Or can we arrange to do remote support session and I can take a look at the file on your system?

Thank you all! 

Whatever you what, I have no problem in doing a remote session when you are able to. 

You tell how to do it. I think it would be better for me and for all of you... Because of my clumsiness... 

Happy2Play

Looks like a missing file

CANNOT LINK EXECUTABLE: library "libembymc.so" not found

• Like 1

Hi guys! 

I don't know if anyone have found what the solution might be, but I'd like to let you know, that after running some test this weekend, through official kodi addon, I could play all the files which I have problems under the emby app, properly. 

I don't know whether it has something related with it or not. 

Thank you! 

Yes, because that would not be using ffmpeg either.  Something in your server installation is messed up as we don't have access to the tools we need for probing and transcoding.

1 hour ago, ebr said:

Yes, because that would not be using ffmpeg either.  Something in your server installation is messed up as we don't have access to the tools we need for probing and transcoding.

OK, do you think uninstall and reinstall the server would be helpful? 

And I have no problem in scheduling a date for a remote session and you can do every test you need. 

Thank you!