Auto download subtitle out of sync, and manually works great

CogyG

Dear Emby-ers,

When emby auto-download a subtitle, it''s always out of sync. 

But when i manually download another subtitle by edit subtitle, the auto-downloaded file is working perfectly. 

Can you help my with this?

embyserver.txt

Edited by CogyG

Hi, try only downloading subtitles that have a hash match. These are indicated in the results list.

This is really nothing to do with emby server, it's rather a question of what subtitles you're downloading.

6 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, try only downloading subtitles that have a hash match. These are indicated in the results list.

This is really nothing to do with emby server, it's rather a question of what subtitles you're downloading.

Thank you for the fast reply.

The subtitle i download manually, without a hash match, are good.

I mean that the scheduled task for downloading subtitles, are always out of sync..

Can i edit or remove this.

16 minutes ago, Luke said:

Ok so try adjusting your download settings.

Thanks Luke,

i''ve changed it to hash match, and everything what was automatically download, is gone. So that's, oke

i can't change something else, right?

Somehow, the task subtitle download, doesn't get the correct subtitle.

I saw some good updates in the 4604 beta, regarding subtitles, so i will wait for that update. 

24 minutes ago, CogyG said:

Thanks Luke,

i''ve changed it to hash match, and everything what was automatically download, is gone. So that's, oke

i can't change something else, right?

Somehow, the task subtitle download, doesn't get the correct subtitle.

I saw some good updates in the 4604 beta, regarding subtitles, so i will wait for that update. 

If you change it to require a hash match then you might not get as many downloads. This is all explained in the help text underneath the option.

These are your choices. You have to choose what you can live with - either less downloads and perfect matches, or more downloads and subtitles out of sync.

Again this is not emby related, but related to what subtitles are available on the provider websites.