Auto Aufnahme fehlender Episoden über IPTV ? Wunschfilme ?

Kodi_Newcomer

Kodi_Newcomer

Hallo Com,

Ist es möglich wenn man in Emby IPTV einrichtet, fehlende Episoden automatische aufnehmen zu lassen wenn sie im TV ausgestrahlt werden ? Das das externe über Dvbviewer geht weiß ich.  Aber wie sieht das direkt in Emby aus ?

Kann man sowas auch mir Filmen machen ? Wenn man den Film anlegt aber keine Datei vorhanden ist, das er nach dem Film sucht ?

Grüße,

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kodi_Newcomer said:

Hello Com,

Is it possible if you set up Emby IPTV to automatically record missing episodes when they are broadcast on TV? I know that the external one goes through Dvbviewer. But what does that look like in Emby?

Can you do that to me as well? If you create the film but there is no file to search for the film?

Greetings,

Regardless of how you setup Emby TV (Cable, OTA, IPTV, Sat) it allows you to watch or record TV.

It can most certainly do what you want.  You can setup a series to record on all channels or just a single channel.  You can as shown in the picture below select "Don't record episodes that are already in my library".

image.png.006bf40256484f0416fefdc4924c7567.png

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask them!

• Like 1

Kodi_Newcomer
11 hours ago, cayars said:

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking for regarding movie recordings.

When i See a movie Trailer and i Like it. So i can add it to the library. When Emby see the movie on the epg he will record it.

It does not have the ability to do this at present.  In the next version of DVR this will likely be there as we've discussed wild card searching for sports.  No reason this couldn't be used for movies as well.

• Like 1