Not seeing recordings on live guide

sross44

sross44

Not sure if I should post this on the Live TV page or here since it’s on an Apple TV device, but when I’m on the live guide, I do not see the three red dots signaling a recording of a series, but when I click on an episode it shows that it’s recording. On my shield pro as well as my roku device in the house, it does show the red dots. I am running the most up to date version of the Apple TV app as well as the server. Just thought with the update I should bring it to your attention. If I need to move it to another category/section of the forums, let me know. 

Pics are attached for you to see.... 

3DAB27AD-03A9-4548-B3DB-E48CB8B48534.jpeg

06ABD3BD-A406-4DB4-810A-7B99CF53D8F3.jpeg

• Like 1

sross44

Curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue? I've cancelled the recordings, started them over, deleted the app on the Apple TV and reinstalled it, etc. Still seeing this same thing. 

vdatanet
18 minutes ago, sross44 said:

Curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue? I've cancelled the recordings, started them over, deleted the app on the Apple TV and reinstalled it, etc. Still seeing this same thing. 

Yes, recording indicator on Live TV guide is missing.

Yes, this simply isn't implemented at this time.  In fact, none of the indicators are there yet in this guide implementation.

sross44
1 minute ago, ebr said:

Yes, this simply isn't implemented at this time.  In fact, none of the indicators are there yet in this guide implementation.

Is it not implemented because of a complication with tvOS or is it something on Emby's end? My other devices have it so surprised to not see it implemented here? 

Every single one of these apps on each platform have to be developed and we simply haven't gotten to those details on this one yet.

sross44

I understand that. Was just curious as to the reason and the why. I appreciate you guys always responding and being upfront with us! It's awesome to see and so refreshing.