how to override splash screen logo with CSS

Heval

I would like to override the splash screen with custom CSS, but because I'm not that skilled with CSS and it goes very fast I dont know how to do target it. Anyone who can help how I can target the splash screen?

For example I have these for logo:
.imgLogoIcon {
  content: url(https://yoururl.com.png) !important; }

I don't want to change the png's on the server it self because after an update it will reset all the images. I find it more convenient to host a png somewhere else and target this.

Edited by Heval

To change the splash, I SSH into my Synology server and copy my new png across as follows. I has already copied my new png to a location on my NAs, so it's always there to copy:

sudo chmod -R 777 /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes
sudo chmod 777 /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/logodark.png
sudo chmod 777 /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/logowhite.png
sudo cp /volume1/Videos/logowhite.png /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/
sudo cp /volume1/Videos/logodark.png /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/

I'm terrible at Linux commands, there may well be better ways to do it, but this works for me. Only takes a few seconds to copy and paste all lines. I'm sure it could be run as a single script, but I don't know how to do that. It's not like there are super frequent server updates anyway.

• 2 years later...
Jam_Lai
On 10/26/2020 at 5:10 PM, kaj said:

To change the splash, I SSH into my Synology server and copy my new png across as follows. I has already copied my new png to a location on my NAs, so it's always there to copy:

sudo chmod -R 777 /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes
sudo chmod 777 /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/logodark.png
sudo chmod 777 /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/logowhite.png
sudo cp /volume1/Videos/logowhite.png /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/
sudo cp /volume1/Videos/logodark.png /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/dashboard-ui/modules/themes/

I'm terrible at Linux commands, there may well be better ways to do it, but this works for me. Only takes a few seconds to copy and paste all lines. I'm sure it could be run as a single script, but I don't know how to do that. It's not like there are super frequent server updates anyway.

it works, thank you, it's funny~