The latest version is not available for ts-932x

baq982

I tried many versions, such as 4.5\4.4\4.3, and there was no related process and no log files after the installation.

Finally, I tried to use emby-server-qnap_4.1.1.0_arm_64 to enter the setting interface normally.

When will it be compatible with this device? I have been waiting for almost half a year, and I dare not purchase a permanent license, because the old version will no longer be compatible with the latest app

After the installation is complete, click Run, and after jumping to the web page, the connection refused is displayed.

I checked the process and there is no emby process Then I connected via ssh, trying to start emby in ssh also failed, and there was no prompt

There are no logs in the /share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/.qpkg/EmbyServer/programdata/logs folder

PenkethBoy

@Luke it a Annapurna Labs,  Alpine AL-324 Quad-core 1.7GHz ARM Cortex-A57 Processor, 64-bit

not a "normal" ARM chip - which may be significant

@LukeI tried the following versions, but none of them can start normally after installation

1、emby-server-qnap_4.6.0.3_arm_64.qpkg

2、emby-server-qnap_4.5.2.0_arm_64.qpkg

3、emby-server-qnap_4.4.1.0_arm_64.qpkg

4、emby-server-qnap_4.3.1.0_arm_64.qpkg 

5、emby-server-qnap_4.2.1.0_arm_64.qpkg

Until I try to version 4.1.1.0, I can start normally and enter the setting interface

Are you willing to make your NAS available via SSH so that we can test it ourselves? If yes then please PM me with the details. Thanks !

Rakanbst

@Luke I can confirm what baq982 did. 

I have QNAP TS-832X which using ARM64v8. since Last week my friend told me about Emby server and I'm interested to use it. Unfortunately, Since that time I wasn't able to run the Emby Server until baq982 informed us about 4.1.1.0 and its working now with me. 

Is it possible to know the main different in coding between 4.1.1.0 and 4.5.2.0 as I would like to have latest version to get all features?

Thanks for the support.