EPG channel update

SHSPVR

On 10/22/2020 at 8:00 PM, SHSPVR said:

Local 74301 zip OTA channel 41.5 (KMYTDT5) StartTV was add

Do you know exactly when this was added?

SHSPVR
14 minutes ago, ebr said:

Do you know exactly when this was added?

Not sure when it happen but not long ago I say with in the last 2/3 week because one of other channel change from Get TV to Cozi TV the guide is right for it

You can read about here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KMYT-TV#KMYT-DT5

Edited by SHSPVR

Hello

I have two channels to report.  I have Bounce and NBC LX on RCN digitial cable and there is no ability to map them correctly.   Bounce (ch 100)  has been un-mappable for about a year or more so I don't know if anyone has ever reported it.  I have only started watching NBC LX a few weeks ago, but believe it started a year ago, and there is no channel mapping for it either.  Thank you!

image.png.1a829090a4e0d7c3c69986cf4e2ff781.png

31 minutes ago, regid said:

Hello

I have two channels to report.  I have Bounce and NBC LX on RCN digitial cable and there is no ability to map them correctly.   Bounce (ch 100)  has been un-mappable for about a year or more so I don't know if anyone has ever reported it.  I have only started watching NBC LX a few weeks ago, but believe it started a year ago, and there is no channel mapping for it either.  Thank you!

Hi.  What is the exact lineup you are using?

2 hours ago, regid said:

Hello

Try an OTA broadcast with your zipcode and see if either is there.  You could also try a different cable provider in your area as well while waiting for them to get added.

SHSPVR
2 hours ago, regid said:

Hello

Hey regid base you posted it RCN Digitial Cable but you failed to add a zip code to where it at which could Queens, Brooklyn or Manhattan New York or DC Metro, Montgomery County Maryland or Falls Church Virginia or Boston, Framingham, Milton or Stoneham Massachusetts that carrie those channel

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ebr said:

Hi.  What is the exact lineup you are using?

Hi, ebr
RCN Cable - Digital (Astoria).  Zip 11367.  There is another option with (Cable) but it is basic and does not list the majority of my channels.    Just for the heck of it I went to TVguide and typed in the zip code and picked the same thing and those two channels show up appropriately described.

image.png.0f6438ec5b167b73f07bd3900b0a1916.png

17 hours ago, regid said:

Hi, ebr
RCN Cable - Digital (Astoria).  Zip 11367.  There is another option with (Cable) but it is basic and does not list the majority of my channels.    Just for the heck of it I went to TVguide and typed in the zip code and picked the same thing and those two channels show up appropriately described.

image.png.0f6438ec5b167b73f07bd3900b0a1916.png

I have reported it to GN.

Thanks.

• Like 1