Live tv channels never dissapear ( m3u deleted)

Midaz

Good agternoon ! 

Guys i would like to know if some one can help me . I put a m3u list ( test ).  And everything work fine . But how i told it was just a test 

Now i deleted it because test its over and im looking to take a service.  

After delet m3u i did refresh guide to try to remove the channels from my server but those channels never go out.   - emby continue showing me all this channels even when m3u is not on server and channels ar not working !!  

If some one can help me with that i really apreciate 

See attached pictures 

Screenshot_2020-10-19-16-05-03-816_com.mb.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-19-16-04-24-269_com.mb.android.jpg

Do you have any IPTV or hardware tuners still listed after removing this test source?
I'm not sure I ever tried removing the only source and doing a guide refresh. :(

I can assure you however if you add or replace the test source with a real source and do a guide refresh it will update properly.

So if your test was good and you want, remove the previous tuner and setup a new one with your new info. Add the proper guide and map your channels (if needed).
After the guide updates you should have only your new service listed.

If not, please send me a PM and I can remote in with you via TeamViewer and help you.  Would be our pleasure to assist you and would only take a few minutes.

Carlo

Edited by cayars

Ok sr . I already add my new m3u.  As requested.  But . Previous channels still appearing. Then Have a lot of channel not working plus new channels :( ( see pictures i add my new list using xteve then i use filter yo just show me Latin , argentina, mexico, Colombia and brazil channes ).   But how you could see on pictures has many other country channels on it  ( that channels are not available on xteve those are from previous list and are not working -. As per you know xteve alow channels when show it as have epg ( then channels that show without it are the errors that im talking about ) 

And also is showing some VOD files that was on previous list ( i put the other list direclty ) but now im filtering with xteve. 

I dont want this contain i have my own movies and series etc.    

If you could help me i apreciate it 

Thanks 

Isnardo Duran 

Screenshot_2020-10-21-15-05-45-021_com.mb.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-21-15-14-48-792_com.mb.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-10-21-15-13-54-555_com.mb.android.jpg

Did you wait until the Guide Refresh process finished running before looking at your channel list?

If it still like this I can remote in via TeamViewer and help you get this fixed up.

• 11 months later...
Pseudomax

Hi, I realise this is a little old... but I have exactly the same problem!! I have added m3u file, deleted it and run it through xTeVe and had both sets of channels show up. I have now deleted the new m3u file and I have both sets of channels showing. So I have no tuners at all (this was a fresh server install after the same problem a week or two back) and the emby database does not seem to refresh?!!

@cayars, I know I have PM'ed you about this already but the OP for this thread describes exactly my issue!

23 minutes ago, Pseudomax said:

Hi, I realise this is a little old... but I have exactly the same problem!! I have added m3u file, deleted it and run it through xTeVe and had both sets of channels show up. I have now deleted the new m3u file and I have both sets of channels showing. So I have no tuners at all (this was a fresh server install after the same problem a week or two back) and the emby database does not seem to refresh?!!

@cayars, I know I have PM'ed you about this already but the OP for this thread describes exactly my issue!

Hi.  I think in just about every situation of this happening, it has been because there was a live TV plug-in still installed.  Do you have any of those?

Try removing all your tuners to clear out the channel list and to get a blank guide.

Then add back.

Let us know if this works for you.

Pseudomax
19 minutes ago, cayars said:

Try removing all your tuners to clear out the channel list and to get a blank guide.

Then add back.

Let us know if this works for you.

unless I am looking in the wrong place then this is exactly what I have done and still have all the previous m3u file channels showing in the guide (and yes I have refreshed the Live TV guide multiple times...)

image.thumb.png.5e652b3f28e7e38b6318d92f017e31b4.png

I'd ask for a server log but before I do that.

Do you have time available right now that we could do a remote session?
This way we can look to see what the issue and help you get it resolved in one shot.

If so send me a PM or just respond yes and I'll PM you.
Otherwise please upload your current server log file so we can take a look at it.

We resolved this remotely.

The Dashboard was indicating a server restart was needed and once that was done the guide data was easily removed with a refresh.

• Thanks 1