asking for emby premiere when opening emby theatre app on xb1

grunner38

grunner38

I have an issue where XB1 emby theatre app has stop working and is asking for emby premiere when i try to view  content.  I have a license and emby theatre works on my computer.

my Emby premiere page says this: You have a Lifetime Emby Premiere plan and your device usage is well within your limit.

So no matter what i do, i am not able to watch any of my content.  this has always worked in the past so something has changed and i don't know what the issue is.

I made sure all updates are on xb1, i checked the server and IP address.  I uninstalled emby theatre from xb1 then reinstalled and verified everything. I restarted xbox

The content selection comes up, i can see in emby theatre my movies and tv shows i would like to watch, when i click on them by clicking on play, nothing happens, but i see "get Emby Premiere" 

it will also switch over to a page (trying to upload the picture i took of this page) where it says unlock this feature with an active Emby Premiere Subscription.  

EMBY ISSUE XB1.jpg

embyserver.txt

Happy2Play

OT: I would be concerned about the path being used.

C:\Windows.old\Users\grunn\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server

Not seeing the validation check for the server in this log but you connections are failing to Emby servers.

MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Connection to https://www.mb3admin.com/admin/service/EmbyPackages.json timed ou