Error - No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

Manbrasil

Manbrasil

Hi, i trying to run a video hosting in a S912 (magic see iron+) emby server.  I have tried in two channels (LG TV with WebOS) and on a Windows Firefox (81). All files are visible but when i try to play, this message appears : "No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details."

How to handle with this?

embyserver.txt

Manbrasil

Did works, thanks. But previously the server appeared in the native webos player, now only through the emby application.  Do you know what it can be?

12 minutes ago, Manbrasil said:

Did works, thanks. But previously the server appeared in the native webos player, now only through the emby application.  Do you know what it can be?

Hi, what do you mean exactly?

Manbrasil

When using the version of the add-on, or even when using other media servers, one of the video sources on webos was the server used. Now I can only see the contents through the emby player. I want to continue watching through the TV player.