Video Freezing

sundevil67

sundevil67

Some titles are worse than others, but now it seems to be happening with everything I try to watch. It pauses for a few seconds & usually starts again, though sometimes not at all. It is behaving as if the bandwidth is being choked off, but it's also occurring when I watch from the TV connected directly to the Mac, which is jacked in via ethernet, when my speed tests are showing around 1GBps, so it can't be that. The recent update hasn't resolved it. Any other possibilities you can think of?

btw, thanks so much for your fast replies & responsive support. It's easy to take for granted, but it really does make these occasional issues easier to deal with...

embyserver.txt

sundevil67

Don't laugh - American Ninja II: The Confrontation - was one that I really just gave up trying to re-watch. I just watched one of my DVR recordings & no problem (same OS - FireTV)

Happy2Play

May need the previous server log as the one posted in post one is a nightly rollover log for the time frame after the ffmpeg log.

Happy2Play

Could it be a issue with the file itself as the ffmpeg log has errors.

22:22:44.923 Error applying bitstream filters to an output packet for stream #0:0.
    Last message repeated 237 times
22:22:45.272 Error while decoding stream #0:1: Invalid data found when processing input

Is the issue only happening on this file or all files?

Edited by Happy2Play

Happy2Play

As a test does disabling Transcode Throttling make a difference?  Dashboard-Transcoding