MBC plug-ins themes

eallen

eallen

I'm trying to install a theme for MBC and the only theme shown under the plugin tab is chocolate. Also the only button under that tab is the remove button

I'm running mbc 3.0.195.07-14.1

Thanks

aspdend

As far as I am aware - only compatible plugins will be shown in the plugin page of MBC setup - do you have the latest server installed? I would make sure you do that first then try again. 

AdrianW

Go to Config > Plug-ins and then click on "Plugin Catalog" (bottom right of the darker area).

I have say that I cannot find the plugins option under config at all. It is just not there.  Are the menu items limited in MBC if the account that is logged in is not a admin for MB Server???

OK, that would explain it. But, I don't want to make the general user a server admin just to manage plug-ins on MBC. I would actually much prefer managing the installtion or removal of plug-ins from the MBC Config tool so that the kids cannot find those options easily, but yet not have to make the default account a server admin.

Just my two cents.

Vidmo

You don't have to make the default account an admin.  Just log in as an admin account whenever you need to add a new plug-in.  I don't understand the issue...