Would love to have a feature to integrate mb with torrent for tv

NOCHTPC

NOCHTPC

First of all I love MB3 and everything about it.  Would love to have MB3 find the shows I'm missing and auto download from utorrent or any other torrent program.  Similar to media center master; this is the last feature I would need to ditch mcm.  PLEASE.

Your best bet is a plugin developer. It is our goal to provide robust metadata and library management features. Some tools like metabrowser and mcm go beyond that and offer additional features that are useful but not directly related. it is not really our goal to make you replace them. catalogue and presentation are our primary concerns.

• Like 1

How could you expect this question to get serious answers? Lmao.. :)

But seriously, Copyrights being as they are I think it has been said better before:

"This will be incorporated 10 seconds after hell freezes over."

Note: @@ebr corrected this to 15 seconds.

Something along the lines of best intentions...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

thefirstofthe300

You could try FlexGet.  It is extremely flexible and I used it for a while.  It is written in Python though (I assume you are running in Windows).

I think it has been said better before:

"This will be incorporated 10 seconds after hell freezes over."

Note: @@ebr corrected this to 15 seconds.

Just FYI those two quotes were in relation to Apple allowing 3rd-party apps on their Apple-TV platform.

As Luke said, though, this type of functionality is not within the scope of what we want to provide with MB.

NOCHTPC

You could try FlexGet.  It is extremely flexible and I used it for a while.  It is written in Python though (I assume you are running in Windows).

I'm not too keen on using command line prompts, love GUIs