Download options

Indomitabl

Indomitabl

Have recently started looking at downloading music to my iPhone from Emby as a better option than iTunes which seems to have lots of issues. 

1. is this a good option and 

2. I am happy with the download setting at 320k as I have some decent headphones. When I choose to download items from the server I also have to choose a bit rate there as well. Does it matter what I choose?

TIA

• 3 weeks later...
Indomitabl

Going to assume, therefore, that this place is dead and go back to Plex, which synce my music beautifully, even if it can't actually play movies! 🎃

• 2 weeks later...
pwhodges
On 12/10/2020 at 07:18, Indomitabl said:

When I choose to download items from the server I also have to choose a bit rate there as well. Does it matter what I choose?

Choose what sounds good to you on your headphones.  You're the one listening, after all.

Paul

• 1 month later...

2. I am happy with the download setting at 320k as I have some decent headphones. When I choose to download items from the server I also have to choose a bit rate there as well. Does it matter what I choose?

Hi @Indomitabl, it will use the one you select in the dialog, although we should probably not even show the option and just defer it to the option set by the app.