Strange bug with Live TV

Shidapu

Shidapu
9 hours ago, corey said:

Thanks for reporting. I’ll take a look when I have a chance and reach out to you if I need anything. 

Alright. 👍 

5 hours ago, Shidapu said:

Alright. 👍 

Hey @Shidapu -- Is your server Internet facing? If so would you be willing to grant me access so I can troubleshoot please?

Thanks!

Shidapu
2 hours ago, corey said:

Hey @Shidapu -- Is your server Internet facing? If so would you be willing to grant me access so I can troubleshoot please?

Thanks!

How do you want access. I have VNC, but maybe you want to connect as admin in emby ?

1 minute ago, Shidapu said:

How do you want access. I have VNC, but maybe you want to connect as admin in emby ?

You can DM me the details. I need the server URL and Emby user credentials so I can test with my Apple TV setup. Or you could set up an Emby Connect user and grant me access.

28 minutes ago, Shidapu said:

Alright. I'll create emby user credentials as following: aaaa/bbbb

URL: server

You may want to remove this since it's a public forum :) Feel free to DM me updated credentials :)

Edited by corey

Shidapu
1 hour ago, corey said:

You may want to remove this since it's a public forum :) Feel free to DM me updated credentials :)

Ops sorry!! I just had a baby, and i thought i answered in PM XD, will PM you.

7 hours ago, Luke said:

As a test, can you try disabling hardware transcoding on the server and see if that helps? Thanks.

@Luke I was able to run the latest beta against their server and I wasn't able to repeat the issue so I think we may be all set here.