Nextpvr v5.0

colindavies69

I've made my personal thoughts clear on things concerning both the plugin and m3u feeds.
I'd like to throw in another possibility I don't think anyone mentioned.

@emveepee have you, or would you consider continuing to make the plugin available but at a premium?  That would potentially solve any moral dilemma you might have.  If you look at the Emby catalog you will see a few plugins that require $ and a license to use. Maybe allow a week or two free trial or free setup so people can see the plugin or allow only 5 minute streams for free for testing.

You could talk to sub3 and come to an arrange on any sales and how you handle it between you.

Edited by cayars

Is it safe to update NPVR to the latest version or will the plugin cease to work. We are being hung out to dry here!

Any idea when Emby will natively support DVB/S2 cards such as those produced by TBS?

2 hours ago, Heuer said:

Is it safe to update NPVR to the latest version or will the plugin cease to work. We are being hung out to dry here!

Any idea when Emby will natively support DVB/S2 cards such as those produced by TBS?

It's coming so stay tuned.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
muehlberger
On 10/18/2020 at 5:49 PM, Luke said:

It's coming so stay tuned.

Hi Luke,

any news on that topic?

Another question - which i asked because I'm testing the 3.7 plugin for NextPVR : is it possitble to upgrade ffmpeg in a future emby release? Would maybe help me in this topic: 

1 hour ago, muehlberger said:

Hi Luke,

any news on that topic?

Another question - which i asked because I'm testing the 3.7 plugin for NextPVR : is it possitble to upgrade ffmpeg in a future emby release? Would maybe help me in this topic: 

We'll help you in your topic. Thanks.