Where are Library Banner images stored?

Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

Looking for the location of where Emby copies the image for the actual Library itself when you do Edit Images and add an image for the Library.  Thanks.

• Solution
Happy2Play

If a custom library image is applied it will be in \Emby-Server\programdata\root\default\specific library.  If it is a server generated dynamic image it will be in \Emby-Server\programdata\metadata\library\xx\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx folder (what ever ID the server assigned it.  The parentid in the url when you enter that library should be the folder number you will find the image in.

Location path will vary depending on platform.  Look at Dashboard Paths or Program data path in your log.

30 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

If a custom library image is applied it will be in \Emby-Server\programdata\root\default\specific library.  If it is a server generated dynamic image it will be in \Emby-Server\programdata\metadata\library\xx\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx folder (what ever ID the server assigned it.  The parentid in the url when you enter that library should be the folder number you will find the image in.

Location path will vary depending on platform.  Look at Dashboard Paths or Program data path in your log.

Thanks for the reply.  I should probably know this but I don't.  What's the root folder for that path?

Happy2Play
6 minutes ago, argo33 said:

Thanks for the reply.  I should probably know this but I don't.  What's the root folder for that path?

Looking at someone else's log

Data path: /Users/{USER}/.config/emby-server

12 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Looking at someone else's log

Data path: /Users/{USER}/.config/emby-server

Perfect got it.  Thank you!

Perfect got it.  Thank you!