Guide2Go

Sammy

Looks like it converts SD data to xml tv. But can't you just use emby guide data? What are you trying to do?

Like Luke said it's taking SD jasn data and transforming it into XML.

This isn't needed for Emby but could be useful if using xTeVe to feed Emby.

Don't know what you're working on but if it's to match TVE data, this can be done using nothing but Emby data. I've got this working in both Emby and that other un-named thing we're both involved in. :)  If it's not for this ignore this!

What are you trying to accomplish?

Sammy
1 hour ago, cayars said:

Like Luke said it's taking SD jasn data and transforming it into XML.

This isn't needed for Emby but could be useful if using xTeVe to feed Emby.

Don't know what you're working on but if it's to match TVE data, this can be done using nothing but Emby data. I've got this working in both Emby and that other un-named thing we're both involved in. :)  If it's not for this ignore this!

What are you trying to accomplish?

You nailed it. I'm trying to match TVE Data to the EmbyTV. I have not had as good of luck as you but then again, I don't have a lot of time to fuss with it either. I think I need more than 4 guide sources to get it all sorted, including some data from SlingTV which Emby Guide Data doesn't have and Schedules Direct limits the number of guides you can pull. I suppose when EmbyTV fixes this to allow deleting guide data I won't need guide2go.

Are you trying to match every single channel from TVE included the "as" channels or just the major networks?  I don't use the BS channels and just flagged them so they don't even get returned.  Then 10001 and 90001 postal codes pretty much cover the east and west coast channels.