Tvheadend plugin on now/upcoming missing images

tinni88

tinni88

hey all 

sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I'm having a bit of a nightmare with tvheadend and getting it set up correctly but i feel like im almost there now. I have tried both ways getting it connected to emby via m3u url & via the plugin.

the m3u way worked nicely with all metadata showing and picons all showing but streams were unstable & resulted in constantly having to restart emby sever to get reconnected. So i tried the plugin way which works perfectly but no images show apart from picons. Any one got any ideas on how to sort this. I've attached some screenshots of the tvheadend plugin setup which is working fine apart from images.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers tinni  

live guide.png

programs.png

tv channels.png

25 minutes ago, tinni88 said:

bump anyone?

Hi there, your post was only 13 hours ago. No need to bump at this stage. You will get a response. Thanks.

tinni88
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Does your guide data in TVH have images for those programs?

hey Luke i do apologise for the bump force of habit from another forum 🙈  thanks for your reply to be honest with you i don't think i do. I've just had a little look but couldn't see any do you know where i would find out in tvheadend. I've attracted a screenshot of the info screen on tvheadend.

cheer tinni

tvheadend dta.png

Ok so that's the first thing you might want to look at because emby is using the images from tvheadend. What country are you in?

14 minutes ago, Luke said:

Ok so that's the first thing you might want to look at because emby is using the images from tvheadend. What country are you in?

Thanks Luke, I'm from the uk but I've given up with the tvheadend plugin as everything from tvheadend sever side seems to be working how it should including images so not really sure what's going on. Instead I've gone back to the m3u route which is now working via localhost setup but with the exception of radio channels / audio only channels that seem to just refuse to play either (giving up to many errors or spinning wheel or unable to tune channel) then have to restart emby sever to get it to play anything else. I will keep playing I'm sure it will come good in the end. So much love for emby.

Cheers tinni 

I think that's the better approach. Regarding radio channels we'd have to look at an example. Thanks.