emby-server-synology_4.5.2.0_x86_64.spk cannot be installed

Rahotep

4 minutes ago, Mugen360 said:

Ok, is there any chance that we get the newest version any time? Or will it stop with the older package on DS710+

For now it will stay on 4.4.3. We'll add it to our internal backlog but I can't give an ETA on when we might be able to get to it. We're going to have to prioritize development for newer devices higher.

Indeed, DSM 5.2.5967 update 9 is the end of the line for the 710+... Too bad, but thanx for the effort, hope you'll get around to this issue eventually! :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Which Version should I take for the DS214+? emby-server-synology-mono_4.5.2.0_x86.spk & emby-server-synology-mono_4.6.0.6_x86.spk doesn't work for me. My actual Version on DS214+ is 4.4.3.0.1

On 11/28/2020 at 2:32 AM, CoolTom said:

Which Version should I take for the DS214+? emby-server-synology-mono_4.5.2.0_x86.spk & emby-server-synology-mono_4.6.0.6_x86.spk doesn't work for me. My actual Version on DS214+ is 4.4.3.0.1

That's the right emby server package I think but I think you'll need dsm5+. Is there an update available?

9 minutes ago, Luke said:

That's the right emby server package I think but I think you'll need dsm5+. Is there an update available?

My DSM Version on my Synology DS is DSM 6.2.3-25426 Update 2, it's the newest Update from Synology.

Here are some screenshots:

I stopped the emby server and try to install "emby-server-synology-mono_4.5.2.0_x86.spk" but it doesn't work. Should I deinstall Emby Server 4.4.3.0.1 first?

2020-11-29 17_03_51-Window.jpg

2020-11-29 17_04_50-Window.jpg

10 minutes ago, Luke said:

What happens when you try to install?

This (emby-server-synology-mono_4.5.2.0_x86.spk):

2020-11-29 17_15_11-Window.jpg

Edited by CoolTom

31 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can you translate that?

This package is not supported on the DiskStation platform or is not compatible with the current DSM version.

On 11/29/2020 at 12:56 PM, CoolTom said:

This package is not supported on the DiskStation platform or is not compatible with the current DSM version.

It looks like the ds214+ is an armv7 unit, no? If that's the case, please try the armv7 package and see if that helps. Thanks.

16 hours ago, Luke said:

It looks like the ds214+ is an armv7 unit, no? If that's the case, please try the armv7 package and see if that helps. Thanks.

The armv7 package is working, thank you! Do the next updates run automatically again, or do I always have to update them manually?

To update you simply install again over the top of your existing installation. We're working on getting this into the Synology app store and then at that point you'll have automatic updates again.