Music Playback stops after 1:20 min

RJSANDLER

RJSANDLER

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbee with a windows 2016 based emby system using DLNA with a Sony KDL-55W900A.  Everything was working great and then about a week ago I noticed that any song I'm playing through DLNA using the TV interface pops an error that says Music File Can Not Be Played after 1:21 minutes.  Any and all ideas are welcome!  Thanks,

RobS

Hi there, can you please let me know if this happens with the new 4.5.2 release that just went out? Thanks.

RJSANDLER

In reading the forums seems like I should re-scan the library - I'll try that.  I've determined that it is something about the TV and Emby.  There is a 2nd TV doing the same thing.  Server is an HP MicroServer Gen 8.  Logs Enclosed.  The specific error message on the TV when playing music via Sony's interface is Music File Can Not Be Played.

embyserver.txt embyserver-63737687350.txt hardware_detection-63737689806.txt

Edited by RJSANDLER

• 4 weeks later...
RJSANDLER

Hi Luke,

I pulled and installed the beta 4.6.0.5 and the problem is fixed.  I would also say that Emby appears in the media server list without needing to adjust the DLNA broadcast interval.  I really appreciate your assistance with these older Sony Opera models.

• 2 weeks later...
ronster76

I think that this was causing my recent DLNA issues as well (thought it was a corrupt media file).  I had tested on the PS4 and PS3 and they would stop randomly and in the server logs I would see the http 206 error.  I tested the 4.6.0.6-beta release and the same videos played without those same issues.