XML guide not loading. OTA HDHomerun guide does.

tge101

Just noticed that the guide is not loading for any of my IPTV channels. The OTA guide for HDHomerun is loading. Anyone else or just me? Any ideas on what to look for? The EPG url works, so it's not that.  Streams also are working.

mark-in-dallas

Check to make sure the channels are mapped in the EPG Source under TV Guide Data Providers.

Edited by mark-in-dallas

They are.  It worked fine before, then my premiere expired.  I signed up for premiere again and it's not working.  That's really all that's changed.  I even tried removing and re-adding both the m3u and xmltv links but same result.

mark-in-dallas

You can also check to make sure that the M3U Tuner is enabled for EPG Guide.

Hi, Besides just adding the tuner and EPG data there's a another step of matching the tuner channel to the epg channel.

This KB article goes over that https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001848809-live-tv-channel-mapping

Can you show us a picture what your m3u channels look like in this mapping section?

7 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, Besides just adding the tuner and EPG data there's a another step of matching the tuner channel to the epg channel.

This KB article goes over that https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001848809-live-tv-channel-mapping

Can you show us a picture what your m3u channels look like in this mapping section?

Yup, i'm familiar with that portion and I did check to make sure they were mapped.

image.thumb.png.d7cddfa5778ce2acf5c32e34588593d6.png

Hi.  Are you sure the guide provider is actually returning any data for your channels?

The only refresh guide task I saw in your log looks like it was canceled right after it started.

Try and manually refresh the guide (Live TV or Schedules Tasks) page.

If it's still blank you'll want to pull down the XML file yourself manually and inspect it to see if the data is present for missing channels.