Having problems with emby on ps4

donpiti115

donpiti115

Hello well I went on on watching a movie but it told me that I need emby premier which I made the payment ... then I went on my mobile phone samsung note 8 and it worked no problem then I selected the option in the browser of the ps4 that I already made the payment and tells me to go to the dashboard i don't understand where to go.... well I log out and try too log in and said my password was invalid I changed my password and said the same thing now I cant log In neither my app or ps4 or my phone browser what can I dooo 

donpiti115

Hello well I went on on watching a movie but it told me that I need emby premier which I made the payment ... then I went on my mobile phone samsung note 8 and it worked no problem then I selected the option in the browser of the ps4 that I already made the payment and tells me to go to the dashboard i don't understand where to go.... well I log out and try too log in and said my password was invalid I changed my password and said the same thing now I cant log In neither my app or ps4 or my phone browser what can I dooo 

9 hours ago, donpiti115 said:

Hi, Did you enter your Emby Premiere key on the server?

The following Knowledge Base article will show you where this should be entered:
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001173111

• 5 weeks later...
donpiti115

Hello now I have a new problem I erased all my ps4 because problems with the HD and now I can watch emby in ps4 and I have paid emby premier what should I do  

On 11/6/2020 at 2:33 AM, donpiti115 said:

Hello now I have a new problem I erased all my ps4 because problems with the HD and now I can watch emby in ps4 and I have paid emby premier what should I do  

Hi, can you please describe the problem in more detail? Thanks.

On 11/6/2020 at 2:33 AM, donpiti115 said:

Can or Can't watch Emby?

Are you using the the PS4 web browser and visiting tv.emby.media ?