Movies stop half way

Terje

Running an Asustor AS7004T with 16 GB Memory . AMD version: 3.5.1.R8C1. Emby server version: 4.4.3.0. My movies stop like half way in the movie. Not much decoding going on since i have converted the movies to Mpeg4 already . Other formats it will not play at all. Message on my TV screen is just : Cant play . Or other times cant connect to server . I have cleaned out the old version of emby before i installed this one . 

Is it some settings or coding that need be done ? Have tried on and off transcoding etc ...no difference. Any help would be aprricated ...

Thanks .

ffmpeg-remux-0466990a-ebc5-4eef-9c4e-161c4d7278bf_1.txt hardware_detection-63737538515.txt embyserver-63737539200 (1).txt embyserver (2).txt

Hi Luke 

Need a working link for download and i will install....Do i need uninstall old version and do clean install ?

5 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Or get directly from GitHub, as the Download page just links to files there.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Releases/releases/tag/4.5.1.0

Well yes, I was trying to get to the bottom of it first.

Either he has javascript disabled in the browser, or he has something blocking the webpage from communicating with github to locate the latest version.

Thanks Happy2Play, downloading now...go slow cause im offshore ..will revert when its installed and running. Just to clear stuff ...should i shut emby off before installing this in app central asustor  in the AMD console ?

1 minute ago, Terje said:

Thanks Happy2Play, downloading now...go slow cause im offshore ..will revert when its installed and running. Just to clear stuff ...should i shut emby off before installing this in app central asustor  in the AMD console ?

Yes.

Will revert in 1-2 hrs how it  goes . Using NAS on an offshore vessel . So NAS on a closed  network . Most load has been 48 users ... 

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, Luke said:

Well yes, I was trying to get to the bottom of it first.

Either he has javascript disabled in the browser, or he has something blocking the webpage from communicating with github to locate the latest version.

To me that download page is broken.  What is the point of Clicking ASUSTOR or any other listed NAS and taken to https://emby.media/nas-server.html which defaults to Synology.  

How are you trying to play on the TV? Using Dlna? Or is this a Sony TV with android and you're using our android tv app?

Here is how it looks on my screen , then i just push play and movie start ....but then stop...do i have to add som config stuff to have this work properly ? 

My learning curve has been steep ....

IMG_20201006_162207.jpg

IMG_20201006_162224.jpg

IMG_20201006_162245.jpg

IMG_20201006_162324.jpg