Works perfect for what I need, now how do I stop updates

icedragonslair

icedragonslair

Server works perfect for what I am using it for and I would love to spend 2 days in a row without an update coming into the middle of our prime time evening (when we sit down to watch tv).

Under server tasks, I have tried deleting the application update triggers and the plugin update triggers as well, but it still broke in today and had to restart due to an update (that it wasn't even supposed to check for?).

So what am I missing here?

Thanks,

Ice

Nothing should "break in" while you are viewing something.  Can you explain exactly what it is that is happening and what you want to prevent?

This is not normal. Typically when we post a new server update, there are 1-2 follow-ups containing things we may have missed during the testing process. Now that that's over with, it'll be another few weeks before the next version.

Unless of course you are on dev update as the builds are far more frequent due to us testing. I strongly advise if you are infact on dev update you switch it to beta.

• 3 weeks later...
icedragonslair

Uninstalled/reinstalled and all seems fine now as far as the updates are concerned. Still on Dev and seems to be better, will give it some more time

dev updates are always going to be frequent. i would set your update level to release based on your comments at the top of the thread.