Firestick 4K

Micksflick
Go to solution Solved by Mick Media,

Interestingly, a previous call came through just fine so it is as if something is specifically targeting this url - or maybe any url with something like "/users/" in it...?

You will want to remove that APK and re-install the standard version because this one (once we figure out what is going on here) is going to be filling the logs with way too much data.

Thanks.

I've been trying to find a previous report of this but haven't been able to locate it yet.  I think the solution ended up being some sort of security software on the person's router but I cannot remember exactly.  I'll keep looking...

• Solution
Mick Media

Hi I've fix it turned off the Web shield in Total AV and it picked the Emby server right away. 

• Like 1

Just now, Mick Media said:

Hi I've fix it turned off the Web shield in Total AV and it picked the Emby server right away. 

Thanks for the feedback !

21 hours ago, Mick Media said:

If you don't mind me asking.  Where is Total AV installed on your network? (ie router, PC, Emby Server)

Micksflick

It was on my PC but I have uninstalled as it due for renewal in a couple of days. Ember server is also installed on PC