Crystal Key Not Working

jamvids

jamvids

I have purchased a key for Crystal about a month ago, I thought I would leave it a bit and try again but it still isn't working. Any Help.

jamvids

Yeah, I have MB supporter key, cover art key and then I changed ISP to Sky so had to change my PayPal email address, then bought crystal. I have tried to join the keys and have tried the crystal one on it's own but doesn't seem to work. I can't seem to get external access through the sky router either but there is a few things I haven't tried yet (my server PC also bit the dust during all this too so I had to buy a new one). I want to get the theme music plugin too and probably others as they come out (they are all great).

leedavies

Yeah, I have MB supporter key, cover art key and then I changed ISP to Sky so had to change my PayPal email address, then bought crystal. I have tried to join the keys and have tried the crystal one on it's own but doesn't seem to work. I can't seem to get external access through the sky router either but there is a few things I haven't tried yet (my server PC also bit the dust during all this too so I had to buy a new one). I want to get the theme music plugin too and probably others as they come out (they are all great).

Hi.  If you PM me both your supporter keys and the 2 Paypal email addresses I'll sort it out in the back end registration database.  If the supporter key with all your other registrations against it is working ok, I'll just make sure Crystal is registered to that supporter key too, so you've got everything registered under just that one supporter key.

If you prefer a something different, let me know.  Just PM me the supporter keys and email addresses.

Hey, Lee, don't do that yet.  We now have the ability for people to take care of this themselves within the dashboard by linking the two keys and I want to be sure there isn't a problem with that.

Will you be doing a Crystal/Roc bundle? I love them both but $26 is a bit steep. Also is there a way to get a new trial as mine has ran out. but in the beginnings of the betas, they were real buggy for me and was unable to get the full appreciation of your hard work. But from what I did get to test I was in aww! great job. a step up from my NEO. 

Nick's MCE

Hi, I have been looking at Crystal as I love the layouts etc, doesn't seem to want to work though. Can't open season folders and boxset's at times and I keep getting messages about invalid application.

Also on R.O.C I was wondering if I can change some of the colours in the theme.

leedavies

Hi, I have been looking at Crystal as I love the layouts etc, doesn't seem to want to work though. Can't open season folders and boxset's at times and I keep getting messages about invalid application.

Also on R.O.C I was wondering if I can change some of the colours in the theme.

Hey Nick. If you could post some specific info about the errors you are seeing in Crystal (like error messages, log files, any errors logged in the windows event viewer etc) it will help us work out what's causing them.

Re changing colors in ROC, yes you can. Look in the MB plugins configuration folder and you'll see folders for both ROC and Crystal, with a skins folder inside each of those folders. The text files in there contain all the colors and styles setup for all the skins. Just copy the file for the skin that's closest to what you want to end up with, give it a name of whatever you fancy and it will automatically appear as an available skin in that themes settings page.

Beware... Currently,each time you start up ROC or Crystal, they will put the default versions of all the shipped skins into that folder, they dont do any version checking or look to see if you've made any tweaks to them. It's just a blind wallop.

Any extra skin files you've added will be left untouched. It's just the standard skins that get blindly updated during every startup.