(SOLVED) Subtitle Option is Missing

EDIT: It boiled down to User Error. For anyone else having this issue read down a bit and I provide the solution. Cheers.

When I am watching a movie on Android sometimes a part comes on that isnt in English so I like to be able to switch on the subs for a moment in hopes of that Ill get a translation. However the option is missing when I am playing the video to do just that. Im quite aware that I am being forced to exit the movie and turn them on that way. I dont like this at all and would very much prefer that the option be coded into the players for us to be able to turn subs on or off during playback not just in the menu of whatever movie or tv show Im watching.

I do like Emby and glad I switched but this and a few other features that are missing, which I had gotten used to with plex, are bugging me. Personally Im surprised this option is missing because in my opinion it is a must have as well as other things I have mentioned in other post. 

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, did you try clicking the CC icon for subtitles during video playback?

I do not see this option. Ill post a couple of screenshot from my phone in a sec.

Screenshot_20201002-125801.png

Screenshot_20201002-125753.png

Edited by Guest

After messing around I figured out if you download the sub than enable it on the movie menu than it is now in the movie as CC. So now it can be toggled on or off at will. Sometimes its just learning how everything works I guess. I should also iterate that I set up Open Subtitles dot ORG in the main options menu and connected my account so I was able to even see subs to download. I can be more specific if anyone has troubles with that part.

Screenshot_20201002-130936.png

Edited by Guest

After messing around I figured out if you download the sub than enable it on the movie menu than it is now in the movie as CC.

The subs don't actually need to be enabled ahead of time in order for the icon to show up. The important thing is that the video needs to have at least one subtitle file attached to it.