Function to show missing episodes and seasons

flyload
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

flyload

Hey,

is there a way to show what episodes or seasons are missing in your library?
I have a lot of series and its really hard to find out where something is missing

• Solution

Hi.  We already have this.  It is an option in the library settings (turn on advanced settings).

• 2 months later...
RanmaCanada
On 02/10/2020 at 09:35, ebr said:

Hi.  We already have this.  It is an option in the library settings (turn on advanced settings).

We know there is one in the library settings, but it requires you to go into each and every show to see what episodes are missing.  Is there any way we can get a global tab or something that lists what shows are missing episodes (and what ones), and possibly an option for missing special features.  I would literally throw $100 USD at such an option as my library has gotten so large (especially anime), that I can no longer manually keep up with everything.

• 3 months later...
RanmaCanada
On 05/12/2020 at 18:59, CloudWing93 said:

Tools like Radarr and Sonarr would provide this functionality as well.

I attempted to use Sonarr and it could not understand half the shows I had, even with them named properly.  Never mind that once it is working, it only displays individual files, and not the shows themselves that are missing seasons or episodes.  To get this information easily, once again you need to click on every single show, ONE AT A TIME, in order to get the required information.  This could apparently be done with the statistics plugin, but I could never understand how it was supposed to work, as it did NOTHING.

GrimReaper
49 minutes ago, RanmaCanada said:

I attempted to use Sonarr and it could not understand half the shows I had, even with them named properly.  Never mind that once it is working, it only displays individual files, and not the shows themselves that are missing seasons or episodes.  To get this information easily, once again you need to click on every single show, ONE AT A TIME, in order to get the required information.  This could apparently be done with the statistics plugin, but I could never understand how it was supposed to work, as it did NOTHING.

That is incorrect. You can customize Sonarr view just about any way you want to show any information you want.

Edit: To put things in perspective:

1337266567_Screenshot2021-04-02024730.thumb.png.58719da676d31ae4f46f3f4c95cb16ba.png

Edited by GrimReaper76
Append
  • Like 1

RanmaCanada

I did attempt to do that, but it would not on my end.  I also could not figure out how to fix shows that it had mismatched, if I did not catch it the first time prior to importing.  It's also frustrating when it can't match a show that is named correctly, because the correct show doesn't popup in the field when you punch it in.  I fought with it for a few hours, gave up.