Emby not proceeding past loading screen

Fluffing

I'm running into this issue now after everything working fine for a long time.  I don't have Emby premiere but I did unlock the android TV app.  Emby server is running on my Windows 10 server on my local network.

Now when I load the android tv app I see the emby logo and the loading graphic which just runs continually.  This used to be a split second before landing on the profile select screen.  The only way I have been able to temporarily resolve it is by uninstalling, reinstalling and unlocking the app again.  Then it works perfectly until my Nvidia shield TV is reset or if the app is closed and reopened whereupon it goes back to the continuous loading screen.

Edited by Fluffing

Fluffing
4 hours ago, ebr said:

The IP is the expected one, I have a static IP on the server and it hasn't changed.

Since the emby app on my phone was working I didn't even think to reboot the server until just now.  I rebooted and now it's connecting immediately ( though It's loading the previous profile which is slightly different behavior than before ). There were some OS updates pending on the server so maybe that's what was causing the issues

Anyway, all good now.  Thanks

13 hours ago, Fluffing said:

though It's loading the previous profile which is slightly different behavior than before

There is a login option in the app where you can choose how this works.

Fluffing
5 hours ago, ebr said:

There is a login option in the app where you can choose how this works.

Right, I must have set it in the past and it got reset when I reinstalled the app.

Thanks again