Live TV consistently stops at 3 minutes after hour and half hour

daldana

While watching Live TV, the show consistently stops at 3 minutes after the hour and after the half hour so I have to exit the show and restart it for the show to continue. I am using a Shield as the client with ET version 1.8.33g and the latest server, but the problem has been with multiple server versions. I also direct stream Live TV because I like to have the skip back/skip forward feature. Attached are the logs from this morning where the show stopped at 7:03am and 7:33am. Thanks for your help.

ffmpeg-directstream-fef1798d-5962-4bfb-ac4a-b8aefe48c39e_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-130f7323-4298-40bb-bed6-15672248efd8_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-b6e4db05-4300-451f-9c3e-6d6a35071fab_1.txt embyserver.txt

• Like 1

The 3 minute issue sounds like your clock is off.

How are you starting playback of these channels?  Are you starting to play a show On-Now or from the guide?

What happens if you go to the Channels tab and play the channel vs playing a show/movie?

I'll check the clock when I'm back home, but I'm pretty sure it is synced to the time.nist.gov server. The 3 minute time is what shows in the Emby client.

I usually start playback from the On-Now row, so I'll have to try from the guide and see if the problem happens again.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Channels tab, but I'll take a look.