[SOLVED] Samsung UN43NU6900 with Anker Soundsync A3341 audio issue.

pczealot

Added the Soundsync so I could use my Bluetooth headset at night. The sound works fine for music selections but I can't get sound for any movies. Movies in stereo don't even have audio. Any ideas?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, pczealot said:

Added the Soundsync so I could use my Bluetooth headset at night. The sound works fine for music selections but I can't get sound for any movies. Movies in stereo don't even have audio. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Are you connecting via optical connection?  During playback, can you check the audio output device selection in the TV audio settings?

Have you tried pairing the Bluetooth headphones directly with the TV instead of using the Anker device?

54 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please go over an example? How is everything connected?

This model Samsung only has an optical output and that is connected into the Anker Soundsync input (SPDIF TX). MP3's in Emby play just fine, but I can't seem to get audio from any movie to work over this setup. Everything works just fine through the TV's speakers, but not with the Anker device over Bluetooth for some odd reason.

This model Samsung doesn't have Bluetooth. :( 

I'll likely order a different brand Bluetooth transmitter and try it as well. I just can't figure it out. I'll have to dig through my movies and see if I can find some different type of audio encodes to test as well. Just odd that even old cartoons in stereo don't have audio... Been pulling my hair out all afternoon! 

While the movie is loaded and playing with no audio, can you try and change the audio input and output formats to PCM in the TV Audio settings

I suspect this might be your issue 

In RX mode this device has support for AAC and SBC codecs.

11 hours ago, SamES said:

While the movie is loaded and playing with no audio, can you try and change the audio input and output formats to PCM in the TV Audio settings

That was it. Movie has to be loaded and playing. It being in PCM prior to loading the movie does not work. After doing this for a few movies they mostly all seem to work fine now when I just load them up and play.

Thanks much!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, pczealot said:

That was it. Movie has to be loaded and playing. It being in PCM prior to loading the movie does not work. After doing this for a few movies they mostly all seem to work fine now when I just load them up and play.

Thanks much!

Good news, thanks.