missing images from titles

GilS

Hi 

I have an issue with the android tv app not displaying several titles and keeping the space blank.

my setup is - emby server 4.5.0.50 running on QNAP and several clients - like  Android TV app ver 1.8.33g on xiaomi mi box.

in each of my main media folders I have sever titles that does not display the main image  leaving it it empty like a blank space.

internet browsers such as firefox, chrome etc form several devices -  display all titles correctly and don't have this issue

If I choose the empty title - I can see and play the media correctly - it is just that its not displaying the title's image on the main screen

things i've tried and did not help :

• reinstall the app on the android TV
  • refresh metadata and images
  • manually change the primary image to a different one
  • delete the library and adding it again to the server

any ideas ?

thanks

Gil 

sure

at this example you can see the difference between the web browser  at my phone - showing correctly and the android tv app - missing the "Little Britain" image

thanks

web-browser-view.jpg

android tv view.jpg

hi

you are correct... i had different issues with TV series arrangement that I didn't want to bring here for this case.

also I have additional libraries set   as "movies" type library and several titles has the same issue

Gil

Hi.  It looks like you sent the log from the login screen instead of from the home screen user menu after bringing up the screen above...

yikes

i'm sorry, but i cant seem to find how to do it from the app whitin...no settings or options available to me..only the libraries

any hint ? 

hi 

as mentioned I had 1.8.33g from the google  app store on my android TV

i have managed to install 3.1.22 from APK -

I'm still testing but no missing images issue... it seems a bit more heavy though ...

24 minutes ago, GilS said:

i have managed to install 3.1.22 from APK -

Okay, that is a test version of our mobile app that can now also handle TV layouts.

If you could re-install the actual TV app, bring up the screen with the missing images and then send the log right after that, we could see why they aren't showing there.

6 hours ago, ebr said:

Okay, that is a test version of our mobile app that can now also handle TV layouts.

If you could re-install the actual TV app, bring up the screen with the missing images and then send the log right after that, we could see why they aren't showing there.

I'll try....just that in my setups, after I log in  with 1.8.33g ver , there is  no user icon which allow me to send logs...maybe there's a keyboard shortcut ?

10 hours ago, GilS said:

I'll try....just that in my setups, after I log in  with 1.8.33g ver , there is  no user icon which allow me to send logs...maybe there's a keyboard shortcut ?

Can you show me a screen shot of your home screen?

Ah... It is another RTL issue.  The user menu/bug is probably off screen.  I'll look at that.

Thanks.

probably right

I took another mi box and reset it, installed it as english US and. had no problems with the menus above and also all directories images displayed correctly   

2 hours ago, GilS said:

and also all directories images displayed correctly 

Now that is strange as that should have nothing to do with RTL layout...