Yamaha receiver skips to next song after playing

Meerkater

Meerkater

Hi,

Since the latest update of Emby server to 4.5.0.50 on a Raspberry Pi 4 I have issues when playing music (.flac) on Yamaha Receiver RX-V481D via channel 'server'. After more than a minute the song skips to the next one.

I didn't have this issue before this update. I already tried restarting the server but this didn't solve the issue.

In attachment you can find the log file.

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards,
Meerkater

embyserver.txt hardware_detection-63736794051.txt

Meerkater

Yesterday I've upgraded to the latest version: 4.5.1.0. The problem seemed to be fixed for a couple of songs but now it is back... Every song please on average for 1:40 and then it skips to the next one.

Can you please look into this? I've added a new log file.

Thanks

embyserver.txt

Edited by Meerkater

Meerkater

Hi,

I don't know if this could cause issues but I've just downgrade Emby to 4.4.3.0 and now everything is working as before. So, I guess something changed in version 4.5.

Kind regards,
Robin

battykoda

I'm having exactly the same issue.

song's skips after around 3 minutes

I'm running the latest version.

I had an old version on a virtual machine who was working fine. Reinstall my server on a new computer and it start doing that.

Edited by battykoda

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I wanted to inform you about the same issue with my Yamaha R-N602 receiver. Since i've installed the Version 4.5 of Emby Server IT skipps the Tracks after a Minute.  Also i have installed the latest Beta Version and IT still Happend. Thank you