Guide Data Won't Refresh

SamNight

The bar comes up but then a second later it fills to full but nothing updated I have been working hours and hours and hours on getting these local channels synced up with a ton of different xml sources and now its broken PLEASE HELP!!!! No idea what to attach for help I am not great at this just want a dvr for local stations across the country.

embyserver-63736724728.txt embyserver-63736725279.txt embyserver.txt

mark-in-dallas

Emby is able to see and read the XML file but  does not appear to be finding any programming data in it.  Can you upload the XML files that you have tried using?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2020 at 2:00 PM, SamNight said:

The bar comes up but then a second later it fills to full but nothing updated I have been working hours and hours and hours on getting these local channels synced up with a ton of different xml sources and now its broken PLEASE HELP!!!! No idea what to attach for help I am not great at this just want a dvr for local stations across the country.

embyserver-63736724728.txt 113.51 MB · 1 download embyserver-63736725279.txt 11.78 MB · 0 downloads embyserver.txt 1.45 MB · 1 download

Hi,  Can you give us a bit of additional information?

What kind of tuner are you using?  Are you in the USA, CA or UK where you can use the Emby Data providers for EPG that are built in the Emby Server?