Posters Not Fitting Frame

niallobr

Hi guys,

First time poster so apologies in advance if this has already been highlighted or if it's the wrong place... couldn't find anything in my search.

On Xbox One here's how my 1000x1500 posters are rendering:

emby-xbox-600w.jpg.b48bb1844e626a8dd1e0404951738e43.jpg

As you can see the poster isn't fitting the frame or vice versa (small gap below the image) but I think 1000x1500 is the recommended size?

I tested with a 2000x3000 and a 1400x2100 image and these work. I think these are all a 2:3 aspect ratio.

Here's how the same movie looks on iPadOS, poster is perfect. All poster sizes are working perfectly on this client.

emby-ipados-600w.jpg.5c002d95e1975881d8e40e2e34fbc47c.jpg

Any ideas? Attached the relevant poster just in case.

Thanks for your continued work on Emby. It's a real breath of fresh air from Plex in many ways and was happy to get lifetime Premiere. Keep it up.

poster.jpg

Edited by niallobr

Happy2Play

Yes I see this placeholder issue in app store Theater 1.1.314.0, but not desktop 3.0.12.

• 2 weeks later...
SamuelWinsor

Just for reference, I’ve been having the exact same issue on XB1X Emby Theater for probably two months now. Otherwise runs as it should as far as I can tell. 

Just now, SamuelWinsor said:

Just for reference, I’ve been having the exact same issue on XB1X Emby Theater for probably two months now. Otherwise runs as it should as far as I can tell. 

Hi, can you please show a screenshot to demonstrate? It should be resolved now in the latest update to the app. Thanks.

Happy2Play

Just tested Emby for Windows v1.1.317.0 store version and appears to resolve the issue.

2 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Just tested Emby for Windows v1.1.317.0 store version and appears to resolve the issue.

Thanks for the feedback !

SamuelWinsor

Hi Luke. Unfortunately I can’t get you a screenshot, because the issue is no longer happening on XBX1 for me. However, the posters for the film only (not actors etc) are now absolutely tiny. Will get a photo shortly if you’d like?