Unable to update Emby server on Synology NAS

Snoopd

Mugen360

I have still the same problem like eosDK.

synology 710+ 
emby 4.4.3.0-1 

DSM 5.2-5967 Update 9

i can’t update it manually. 

is there a solution?

DFEEEDAF-E51B-4AD9-B6CC-F050B65E9C40.png

6 minutes ago, Mugen360 said:

I have still the same problem like eosDK.

synology 710+ 
emby 4.4.3.0-1 

DSM 5.2-5967 Update 9

i can’t update it manually. 

is there a solution?

DFEEEDAF-E51B-4AD9-B6CC-F050B65E9C40.png

Hi, this is an x86 NAS which our website currently doesn't list a package for. Please keep an eye on this topic:

I'll be responding there soon about it. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
vlopez4574

Hi,

I'm having the same issue now. I finally figured out the process to upload the package (emby server 7.7.11), but now I get the error message that says "Incompatible with this version of DSM". I tried both 32 bit & 64 bit and get the same message. I have DSM 7 in a DS223 NAS. The emby version im currently using is 7.7.8. 

7 hours ago, vlopez4574 said:

Hi,

I'm having the same issue now. I finally figured out the process to upload the package (emby server 7.7.11), but now I get the error message that says "Incompatible with this version of DSM". I tried both 32 bit & 64 bit and get the same message. I have DSM 7 in a DS223 NAS. The emby version im currently using is 7.7.8. 

HI, what package file did you download? What is the exact version of DSM that you're on?

Happy2Play
11 hours ago, vlopez4574 said:

Hi,

Can you post a server log to show the current package for 4.7.8.0.

vlopez4574

Hey guys,

I finally figured out what the problem was. Thanks to the YT channel "Nascompares", I realized I was uploading the wrong packages. The update package for the DS223 is "ARMv8 (x18 Series)". I was trying to upload 32 bit & 64 bit packages and kept getting error messages thinking I was uploading it incorrectly. Then I was watching a Nascompares video and he specified the "Realtek chip uses the latest ARM technology..." and so it hit me and decided to try to upload the "ARMv8" package and it worked! When I rechecked the specs for the DS223, it doesn't mention anything about using ARMv8 (unless I overlooked it). But all is well now and just wanted to share that info for others who might be dealing w/ the same issues I had.

• Thanks 1