Extremely slow library scan

Alexwerilles

Alexwerilles

I don't know why, but after upgrading to the new version, the scan is extremely slow.

The process is in more than 5 hours stopped at 90% and only metadata from 5 series have been identified so far

I only have 1000 films and 100 series in the library. I think it's not much

Alexwerilles
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Olá, anexe o log do servidor emby de quando você pensou que estava lento. Obrigado.

Edited by Alexwerilles

Alexwerilles
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Tente remover o scripterx e os plug-ins de anime, reinicie o servidor e veja se isso ajuda. obrigado.

Now, instead of stopping at 90%, it stops at 91%.

All files already have the nfo file in their respective folders. Even if the files are already in the folders, does emby download the metadata again? Because I saw that the delay is precisely in the addition of metadata.

The files are on a hard drive mounted with Rclone. Recommends that I do a new mount?

Alexwerilles

I solved it in parts. Instead of clicking on "Scan all libraries", I put it to scan each library at a time. So it was much faster

I'd have to look at a new log based on those changes, but tvdb had an outage earlier today that coincided with exactly the time of this thread, so that was probably related.

Alexwerilles
15 hours ago, Luke said:

I'd have to look at a new log based on those changes, but tvdb had an outage earlier today that coincided with exactly the time of this thread, so that was probably related.

everything indicates that that was it. Thank you!

• 2 years later...