Not playing updated song

dparrott

My library had a song with a glitch in it.  I deleted the song and replaced it.  I verified the new song does not have a glitch in it by playing it in Windows, yet when I play it in Emby Mobile it has the same old glitch.  I have reloaded the library in the Windows version more than once.  I have also cleaned any cache in the phone that I know of.  Any ideas?

No I didn't, just playing it through the server like the other songs.  Does Emby have its own cache I need to clear?  That's my best guess.

Edited by dparrott

• 1 month later...
dparrott

OK, this makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!!!!  If I play the song on my phone while connected to Wi-fi, there's no glitch (which matches what is in the library).  If I play the SAME SONG while not on Wi-fi (using cellphone internet) it plays the glitch!!!!  WHAT? 

Is there a CDN server in the middle that has a cache or something? 

Edited by dparrott

8 hours ago, dparrott said:

OK, this makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!!!!  If I play the song on my phone while connected to Wi-fi, there's no glitch (which matches what is in the library).  If I play the SAME SONG while not on Wi-fi (using cellphone internet) it plays the glitch!!!!  WHAT? 

Is there a CDN server in the middle that has a cache or something? 

Hi, no there isn't. As a test, can you try replacing another file and see how that compares? Thanks.