DVD Ordered Show Displaying Missing Episodes from Aired Order

Jinhjy
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

So this is a really strange issue I am facing, I think I tried everything. I recently loaded 21 seasons of Pokémon, as ordered per to the TVDB DVD order. However, for instance when I check any season like Season 15, I see all these missing episodes that I can only attribute to the episodes that would be missing if the show was ordered as per the Aired order on TVDB (since the missing episodes are ep.50-58).

image.thumb.png.f15267385337c5c955ef67ed3929ad60.png

I noticed that sometimes Emby will have merged S15E11 with like S15E30. Another minor issue I noticed is that many of the episodes may have the correct Title, and description, but the wrong TVDB episode ID.

I have TVDB as the highest priority metadata fetcher for the TV library, and do have the show selected as DVD order. My files are named as per the Emby standards.image.png.635bf99e4ce8750b474bdf912470eb9b.png

2 hours ago, Luke said:

Can you try running a new library scan?

Just ran one, surprisingly now I have the issue where non of the episodes I am actually missing don't show up like S22E45 lolimage.png.a6ba2f25e06c1df1d4ab205b772a6fb3.png 

I do have the missing episodes enabled on both the library and my view, made sure to disable-reenable those options just as a test.

Peculiar...

• Solution

Hi, yes that is a change in 4.5. the missing episodes feature has not been implemented with dvd order, so for now it's better to just not import them until we're able to do that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, yes that is a change in 4.5. the missing episodes feature has not been implemented with dvd order, so for now it's better to just not import them until we're able to do that.

Oh alright wasn't aware, perfect then tbh I would rather not see the missing episodes for episodes I'm actually missing than for episodes that I actually have. Thanks!