continue watching/library rescan

metropical

metropical

even after a manual library rescan (the scheduled rescan doesn't seem to happen), the continue watching still has items that no longer exist in the library.
Emby 4.4.3
Roku 4.04

metropical

Hi Luke,
neither Orphan Black nor War & Peace are still on my server drives.  Haven't been for a few days.  I did a manual rescan last night (before posting above) from the library page and watched the progress bar progress.
I'm on High Sierra and an MBA, if that matters.  The server is WiFi to the tellie.

IMAG0283.thumb.jpg.ab59c4bf4207c44aec1cedcf4fe374cc.jpg

metropical

OK.
may I suggest, they rotate out when the source is no longer in the library, or when others are more recently watched.

especially in the case of Orphan Black, which appears twice.

Again, though, Emby is very stable and well done in both local and remote use.

Yea I'm sure there's room for improvement, but right now all we do is generate the image randomly on a schedule. We don't actually keep track of what's inside the image.

Happy2Play

But if the show Orphan Black is no longer in your library then No it should not show in Continue Watching at all.  I know removing the item that is shown in Continue Watching that is my library is removed from Continue Watching and if I re-add the item it reappears.

But last resort would to just mark them as watched.