Attaching New Folder to library

keithwalker80

keithwalker80

I have just set up a new jbod running FreeNAS in a Hyper-v vm.  I have mapped the drive in Windows successfully but Emby does not see it.  I was wondering if you could help with that please.

keithwalker80

I get the message that the oath was not found.  Used the format \\10.0.0.××\  which is what I have used for my other libraries.

• 5 months later...
keithwalker80

Hello.  I am running into the issue again of Emby telling me that the path is not found when trying to direct my library to look for a folder.  I am entering the path like I always do but I am not sure what is not correct.  Format used is \\10.x.x.xx\ as requested by Emby.  I have also tried the server name instead of the IP but that does not work either.  I had it working at one point but had to change the VM.  The IP has not changed.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

If it's mapped as a network drive in Windows, you should be able to just navigate to that drive as if it were local. 

For example, I map my FreeNAS storage to Z:\, you should just be able to go to Z:\ in Emby and select the directory

keithwalker80

Turns out I am just impatient.  It took forever to fully map apparently.  The morning after Input thus out there I was able to get it to work.  Thanks for the response and help.  Your solution is the way I was able to do it.

• Like 1