DVBviewer plugin not working

Mahlke

Hello.

I have installed the Dvbviewer media server on my Windows 10 PC. On the emby server I installed the DVBviewer plugin. But Live TV and Guide are not showing up. When i open the dvb viewer on a PC in my network everything works fine. I have tried everything but without success. Before I was using TVMOSAIC Plugin and everything worked OK. But TVMOSAIC does not exist anymore and so I had to change to DVBviewer. What am I doing wrong? Hope aomebody can help me. I can open the DVBviewer media server through the Web-interface on my PC.  Thank you in advance.

pünktchen

Do you have the full DMS version installed or just the Basic version? I've never tested the latter. Please attach or pm the Emby server log to get further help.

Hi there. I am using Emby mainly with my LG Smart TV and my Apple TV 4k. On my LG Smart TV emby is working very smoothly and Live TV is working also. But with my Apple TV 4K watching Live TV or recordings with emby is not really working well. It takes forever to load a recording and when it finally loaded it interrups permanently. I have tried to adjust some video settings but no success. Also with emby theater on my Windows PC everything works fine. Anybody any ideas for a solution with the apple TV?

pünktchen

From a quick reading here in the forum it seems interlaced content is always transcoded by the server for playback on AppleTV. That would also explain the longer start times. If the video then pauses later, that would indicate a performance issue with your server when transcoding. Only the logs can tell us!