EPG Issues

tl5k5

Hey all,

The Emby app on my FireTV Stick 4k that does not show the EPG correctly.  It gives me multiple small instances of what's supposed to be a single longer program. (see blue image)  I've added a screen shot from the Emby app on my phone, which does show the EPG correctly, to compare (see black image).

Also, my FTV Stick 4k Emby EPG will no longer scrowl to the right to show what's coming next.  I've cleared all the cache and data from App Mgmt, but that didn't help.

Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!!

Selection_483.png

Screenshot_20200918-072604.jpg

Hi. Probably data related and to an unexpected situation that hasn't been tested before.  Why do each of those channels show up twice?

Backup channels?  Do they have the exact same number?  Where are these channels coming from?

If you look at the other duplicate channel, it actually has the same problem - it just isn't as obvious because the program is longer.

I'm sure this is related to the duplicate channels so we need to figure out how to diagnose that properly.  Can you explain exactly how this is all setup?

Thanks.

@ebr It's an IPTV source.  No they don't have the same number and this doesn't happen across all backups.  And as I stated originally, the Emby app on my android phone shows the EPG correctly.

1 minute ago, tl5k5 said:

@ebr It's an IPTV source.  No they don't have the same number and this doesn't happen across all backups.  And as I stated originally, the Emby app on my android phone shows the EPG correctly.

Can you give me an example m3u that exhibits the problem?  I need to be able to reproduce the issue in order to find and fix it.  Is the guide data coming from the same provider as the channels?