MediaBrowser.Server.Installer Setup Hangs

Dad1

Good day,

I am trying to install Emby on Zorin 15.3. MediaBrowser. Server.Installer Setup has been going at it for 12 hours already and wont complete.

1st: I tried installing a .Deb file and had the same issue and googled this and found nothing.

2nd I tried installing the .exe using playonLinux and have the same issue. The ;progress bar gets about 1/4 and stops for awhile. Then starts all over again and hangs. It has gotten to the end and restarted. Any suggestions? Tia

Screenshot_2020-09-17_05-40-39.png

This was the 2nd time I tried installing. The first was the .Deb file then I tried installing with the .exe using play on Linux  the first picture I did not get.

Edited by Dad1

then I tried installing with the .exe using play on Linux 

Ok well this i would just forget about as that's not tested or supported by us. I would just focus on the .deb. What exactly happens?

Luke,

Just got home clicked on the .deb install file. Clicked install. It acted like it installed. On my screen it says Remove. I looked in my program locations and can't find it anywhere. I look in the installed apps location its not their. Not sure how to look for it using Terminal as I am new to zorin /linux.