Subtitle preferred languages listed in priority

blj

miniliQuid

Think he means the preferred subtitles in the options menu (account icon -> subtitles -> preferred subtitle language)?
I guess he wants to be able to give language priority for multiple languages in case a certain language is missing in his subtitles.

On 15/09/2020 at 19:14, miniliQuid said:

Think he means the preferred subtitles in the options menu (account icon -> subtitles -> preferred subtitle language)?
I guess he wants to be able to give language priority for multiple languages in case a certain language is missing in his subtitles.

Exactly what i mean, sorry if this was unclear. If i choose smart subtitle, and danish as preferred, i have to manually select english subs (if danish are missing). In kodi, i remember there's an option to choose more preferred subs (listed in priority).

for now i have set to always play subs, but that also dont fit all purpose, as i then get subs on movies with danish audio.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I would be very pleased with this option too. I would really appreciate to be able to choose a second prefered language when the first is not available.