Trouble with Live TV

nicbruzzese

nicbruzzese

Hey guys, need some help with my live tv setup.

Ive got NextPVR running my TV tuner for local channels, and have also set up a m3u playlist from my iptv provider. Ive noticed that ever since loading the NextPVR plugin and setting that up, it will refresh but get stuck at 0% and then say completed successfully. I inspect the EPG and have noticed the guide is hanging onto old listings that are incorrect to what is viewing (I should mention this is not the case for local TV which functions and updates without a hitch) Any help would be appreciated

Running Emby 4.4.3.0 on Windows 10 x64

NextPVR 5.5 server and plugin

Hi, What happens if you force a guide update in NextPVR, then follow that up with a guide refresh in Emby?

Try that and then upload your server log file and we can take a look for any errors.

nicbruzzese

Hi sorry for the late reply. In australia, we have this thing called the NBN, its the best thing in the world in regards to internet technology. Gets about 20% service reliability for full price. Its lovely.

So ive noticed that the schedueled task says it completes, with about 11-12 minutes duration, but if i sit there, for the 15 mins and watch it, it never leaves 0%, it just disappears, and when i look at the task, it says completed.

Hi,

One idea would be to not use the plugin but instead just export the channels as an M3U file into Emby and load the guide in Emby.

It will be more work but is an option if you can't get this figured out.

arrbee99

Would anything here help -

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/89889-next-pvr-plugin/

btw, you should hop over the ditch and see how we're suffering...(admittedly that'd be a bit difficult at the moment, but I hear we have a shortage of mushroom farmers so, you know, essential industry !)