(SOLVED) 3% not being setup correctly

MediaMogal

MediaMogal

I noticed yesterday that 3% (2016) when clicked on in my TV series library says 3 seasons, but even though it says only 3 seasons all the episodes are listed correctly including the episodes for season 4 are there(I did an actual count). I'm assuming that the issue has something to do with 3% from (2011) but not sure since I see no reference to it. Both TheMovieDB and TheTVDB have all 4 seasons of the 2016 series completely correct so I do not understand why Emby would have the series setup any other way than what either one of those services has. Any idea why this might be happening? my setup is

/mnt/TV Series/3% (2016)/Season #/Lose episodes

Thanks,

Edited by MediaMogal

MediaMogal

OK one mystery solved. I decided to check other series that did not start with a number and everyone I check had clickable images for all of their seasons. I then checked each show that starts with a number and each of them when clicked has one clickable image with all the episodes listed in it. 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Line Star both say season 9 no the clickable image under them, 11.22.63 says season 11, and 12 Monkeys says season 12. should ne.

/mnt/TV Series/9-1-1 (2018)/Season 1/9-1-1 (2018) S01e01 Title

/Season 2/9-1-1 (2018) S02E01 Title

Happy2Play
2 hours ago, MediaMogal said:

OK one mystery solved. I decided to check other series that did not start with a number and everyone I check had clickable images for all of their seasons. I then checked each show that starts with a number and each of them when clicked has one clickable image with all the episodes listed in it. 9-1-1 and 9-1-1 Line Star both say season 9 no the clickable image under them, 11.22.63 says season 11, and 12 Monkeys says season 12. should ne.

/mnt/TV Series/9-1-1 (2018)/Season 1/9-1-1 (2018) S01e01 Title

/Season 2/9-1-1 (2018) S02E01 Title

44 minutes ago, MediaMogal said:

No ones has ever had this issue that I am aware of.

pAlmtQN.png

Next up row correct but seasons not and showing all in wrong season number.

A wild guess would be so messed up metadata.  Do you save metadata with media? 

12 hours ago, MediaMogal said:

I'm assuming that the issue has something to do with 3% from (2011)

FYI this is just a screw up on TVDB's part as the Specials aired May 19, 2011, but the series season 1 did not air until November 25, 2016.  So their data makes it look like the series was from 2011-2020.

Edited by Happy2Play

MediaMogal

I con tell you that is not the issue here. As I stated ALL the shows that begin with a number are like that. See below,.

3% - Season 3

9-1-1 - Season 9

9-1-1 Lone Star - Season 9

11.22.63 - Season 11

12 Monkeys - Season 12

50 States Of Fright - Season 50

A Discovery Of Witches - Season 1

Age Of The Living Dead - Season 1

Alex Rider - Season 1

All American - Season 1, Season 2

All Rise _ Season 1

Altered Carbon - Season 1, Season 2

Edited by MediaMogal

Happy2Play

Can you go over one example showing complete structure and folder content.  I am not aware of this ever happening though.

MediaMogal

@Happy2Play  /mnt/Television/TV Series/(Folders for each season)/ Show (year) S01e01 episode title.

@Luke I'm saying the shows that begin with a number only show one season named for the first number in the title of the show with all episodes of all seasons listed under it instead of sahowing me the actual season with only that seasons episodes listed under that.

/mnt/Television/TV Series/3% (2016)/Season 1/'3% (2016) S01E01 Chapter 01 Cubes.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E02 Chapter 02 Coins.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E03 Chapter 03 Corridor.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E04 Chapter 04 Getaway.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E05 Chapter 05 Water.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E06 Chapter 06 Glass.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E07 Chapter 07 Capsule.mkv'
                                             '3% (2016) S01E08 Chapter 08 Button.mkv'
/mnt/Television/TV Series/3% (2016)/Season 2/

Etc.. sans the '

Edited by MediaMogal

Happy2Play

Have you tried removing a series, doing a library scan, then re-adding that series.  I know nothing I do can reproduce what you are seeing.  We may need to see a server log also.

Happy2Play

The log is showing something different then you provided for your folder structure.

/mnt/Television/TV Series/3% (2016)/3% Season 2/3% (2016) S02E04 Chapter 04 Napkin.mkv

If you removed Series name from all Season folder does it make a difference?

• Like 1

MediaMogal

OK looks like you got it. So looks like for any series starting with numbers I need to exclude the series name on the season folders. Thanks that is greatly appreciated.