Add to play queue missing

arsounet

Hello,

A moment ago there was an option when selecting a video to add it to a queue (don't know how it was called in english but in french it was "Ajouter à la liste de lecture") with other videos and just play this list. It was a little buggy but very useful to display small videos for my childs. 

I juste realize today that this option was yet missing : I don't think it's a Android TV app issue but surely a choice of developers or an issue in my configuration. I just install the last beta emby server version (4.5.0.25) to check if it was something with server version but no luck. I think it's the same through the web interface.

If you have an idea or know this a choice in development let me know.

Thanks a lot,

Arsounet

I'm meaning not a standard playlist where there is a name and movies kept in playlist. It's a queue of current selected movies that will be playing when queue is ready. 

Hi.  This feature was broken by some updates recently and was removed because it did not exist in any of our other apps.  You can, however, add a video to a playlist and then play that playlist.

Thanks.

daedalus
4 hours ago, ebr said:

This feature was broken by some updates recently and was removed because it did not exist in any of our other apps.

so instead of fixing a broken feature and enriching every client, sth simply gets striked out, great decision 😟

You can still do it when remote controlling from a mobile app. We will look at getting it restored. Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 month later...